Two Dark Chocolate Fondants
Why not make it a feast?
Our rich chocolate fondant with a velvety smooth, indulgent river of molten chocolate in the center makes the perfect end to your meal. With dulce de leche and tangy creme fraiche to compliment, this dessert is not to be missed.
Chocolate Fondant – Butter (MILK), Cocoa Powder, Dark Chocolate (Belgian Dark Chocolate Couverture (Min. Cocoa 70%), Sugar, Fat Reduced Cocoa Powder, Cocoa Mass, Emulsifier; Soya Lecithin (SOYA), Natural Vanilla), Caster Sugar, EGG, Plain Flour (GLUTEN)
Dulce De Leche – Condensed Milk (Whole Milk, Sugar, Firming Agent: Calcium Chloride. Minimum 8% Milk Fat, 20% Milk Solids Non-fat) (MILK)
Crème Fraiche – Crème Fraiche (MILK)
Our food is packed in an environment where all 14 major allergens may be present. Therefore, whilst we have strict separation processes, we cannot guarantee that menu items will be completely free from any particular allergen. If you have any concerns, please contact us before ordering.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THESE INGREDIENTS ARE NOT SUITABLE FOR HOME FREEZING
- On a rare occasion, we need to substitute items. This may be as a result of supplier availability or seasonality
• Preheat oven to 200c/fan 180c/gas 6.
• Remove fondants from plastic packaging. Place the fondants on a baking tray, then cook for 10-12 minutes until the tops have formed a crust and they are starting to come away from the sides of their moulds.
• Remove from the oven, then leave to sit for 1 minute before turning out.
• Loosen the fondants by moving the tops very gently so they come away from the sides, easing them out of the moulds. Tip each fondant slightly onto your hand so you know it has come away fully, then tip back into the mould ready to plate up.
• On each dessert plate, spoon the dulce de leche on one side and crème fraiche on the other.
• Sit a fondant in the middle of each plate and remove the mould.
• Serve and enjoy!
Please note that all Sides & Extras must be purchased in conjunction with one of our Luxury Boxes.
When selecting one of our Luxury Boxes you will be asked to select your delivery so we can prepare your meal accordingly. We recommend choosing a delivery date one day before you plan to enjoy your luxury box.
Once you receive your box please keep refrigerated and enjoy within the next 2 days.
We are no longer able to offer collections from Haar Restaurant, however if you live in the KY or DD postcode area you will have the option of a discounted delivery charge using promo code LOCALDELIVERY - please note that this discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other voucher or code.
Please note: At present our couriers are unable to deliver to the following postcodes in mainland UK (we are unable to deliver to Northern Ireland)
AB30 AB33 AB34 AB35 AB36 AB37 AB38 AB42 AB43 AB44 AB45 AB53 AB54 AB55 AB56 DD8 DD9 GY9 GY10 HS1 HS2 HS3 HS4 HS5 HS6 HS7 HS8 HS9 IM1 IM2 IM3 IM4 IM5 IM6 IM7 IM8 IM9 IM86 IM87 IM99 IV21 IV22 IV23 IV24 IV25 IV26 IV27 IV28 IV40 IV41 IV42 IV43 IV44 IV45 IV46 IV47 IV48 IV49 IV51 IV52 IV53 IV54 IV55 IV56 KA27 KA28 KW1 KW2 KW3 KW5 KW6 KW7 KW8 KW9 KW10 KW11 KW12 KW13 KW14 KW15 KW16 KW17 PA20 PA28 PA34 PA35 PA36 PA37 PA38 PA39 PA40 PA41 PA42 PA43 PA44 PA45 PA46 PA47 PA48 PA49 PA60 PA61 PA62 PA63 PA64 PA65 PA66 PA67 PA68 PA69 PA70 PA71 PA72 PA73 PA74 PA75 PA76 PA77 PA78 PA80 PH30 PH31 PH32 PH33 PH34 PH35 PH36 PH37 PH38 PH39 PH40 PH41 PH42 PH43 PH44 PH49 PH50 RD1 RD2 RD3 RD4 TR21 TR22 TR23 TR24 TR25 ZE1 ZE2 ZE3